Monday, January 05, 2009

December, The Busiest yet Meaningful month of the Year

What did I do this December??
Nothing but great stuff

1. WORK 
Christmas Flyers... 
You would not believe the amount of flyers that are 
produced for christmas.. neither do I, until I start doing it!! 







It turned out good afterall.
haha at least I didn't use the same design for all the flyers,
That would be SMART though!!
 
I must say... designning Christmas flyers is fun...
 but when you design so many in one month, it's challenging!! I'm proud of myself!!!

 Trust me, next year, I'm going to get a team to do it.. at least we get more variety that way!!


2. EAT 
Enjoy Real nice Christmas Dinner with Family & Friends



Don't judge the book by it's cover!!!
You probably can't tell much by looking by it. 
But it's actually salad... but not the average salad
It's covered with smoked SALMON!!



Then of course... how can we missed having Turkey..!!
This has gotta be the best Turkey I have tasted so far.. and the most expensive one as well!! 
Thanks mum and Wilson for ordering it!!



Because I thoroughly enjoyed it!!



And there was... this dish that my sister cooks that will make me crave for it for the entire whole year until she makes another dish of it..
Ze BACON!! (yes, I've learnt.. it's not ham)


And the dessert... came along with the turkey.
It was so cute... that we decided to play with it first...


Ah Wai pretending to terrorize Santa Village


My dear sister, the hungry monster...


*Poke Santa*
Taking picture with it before we devour it.

It was a lovely dinner.. couldn't wish for better company and friends. 
Thanks mums and guys!



3.GIVE  
Giving Pressies and Getting Pressies - To bless and Be Blessed!


A very special present that me and my sis decided to make.
It highlights some of the great moments we had along
 with signficant friends who shared a wonder journey with us in SE.


It turned out really nice.. I like it too!!!



No worries Sharon, I kept a copy for you...



Our Christmas Pressie..
Note: Santa didn't placed them under our tree...
Got lotsa Christmas Pressie this year..
Thank you. Appreciate them.

4. SHOP
We went door gift shopping for the youth Christmas Event


Nicki.. kidnapping the goodies!

Pretty nice goodies, don't you think?


And Guess whose hand is this..?
Winner gets a kiss from him!!


5. FUN
 Enjoying Christmas Events!!

Christmas Events in HSG has always been nothing but Fantastic... 
and it's getting better each YEAR.

Back to the 70's... 
The Disco YEARS


The dancers never ceased to amaze me..
with their butt shaking skills!!
You guys can SHAKE!



Jane and Sean, a very warm welcome  
to your first Christmas Event in HSG!
And there will be many more to come!!



What is Christmas without Mary?? 
LOL.. a picture fun moment

I won't post up all pictures
You can view them on HSG website once they are posted.

December was a blast... 



Wouldn't trade this time for any other parties!

Well hope this long entry makes up for my long absence.!! LOLZ
(Nicki: See, it ain't dead!)

8 comments:

Li-Anne said...

Thank you for your wonderful gift! It's really nice and meaningful =)

I know whose HAND!!! But I don't want to say it =P Later get a kiss from him =P

Nicki said...

I also know whose hand but I ain't telling! hahaha... Li-anne I tot you'd want a kiss from him?? hehe...

Shi... why u poke santa's tender area.. the poor fat guy! hahahaha

-Ben Soo- said...

LOL!! Ahh YES! This year finally get to join you guys for CHRISTMAS! XD

Joseph Ng: said...

I also know whose hand is that!!

But Hannah can have it =D

HAHAHA

shihui said...

Li Anne: You're welcome dear! Well, you might not regret getting that kiss?? WAHAHA

Nicki: eh... it was hard. I poked it, and it wasn't tender!! MUAHAHA

Ben: It's an honour to have you back.

Jo Ng: Lolz... how happy Hannah will be, when she knows that you are being so "generous"... !

sharon said...

Awww, I get one too? Yeay! Thank you! *hugs* By the way, "comrade" couldn't be a more perfect word

Nicki said...

Hard?? Shi.. you turned Santa into a naughty old man!!!

Li-Anne said...

HAHAHA!

Hmm? Why suddenly got Hannah one?

Shi: Werttt? Nooooooo!!! Lol!