Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Heart Japan

"What do you like about Japan?"

A lot of people asked me this question when I was back.

And my answer?
I LOVE THE TOILET!!!

Some of you thought that I was joking about this...
But I wasn't!

Japanese Toilets are absolutely AWESOME!
Haha, probably I'm pretty deprived of clean and beautiful toilets in Malaysia.


Malaysian's toilets are usually icy cool and it sends a chill up your spine once you sit on the seat. But not in Japan, there's heater for the toilet seat.





State of the Art Japanese Toilet Bowl

Dig the electronic gadgets in toilet..

and no they ain't for flushing...


Now, that's what worthy to be called a throne.





Up Close
Spray! Be environmental friendly, save the trees!
Wash your butt with water instead.
I accidentally "tried out" the spray function and boy was I caught by surprise as water spray towards the toilet door.


Biget? I haven't figure out what it was for..
Was too busy with the spray.

Flushing Sound? Just as what it states, when you press the button, it sounds as if someone's flushing toilet. What izzit for?


I didn't know initially.. but I did eventually figure out what it was for.
Let you figure out lorh

Watch how they decorate the toilet bowls!
Really set the mood for you to do your business



I was just wondering whether the male's toilet look like this?
Rather odd for guys right?












Put Malaysian's toilet to shame, doesn't it?

















Alright la, toilets aren't the only thing I love about Japan...

Japan is a FOOD HEAVEN!!

For your droolling purposes.
*Sorry la, it's a can see cannot eat situation



















Ramen - Oishi!

















Red Bean Desert
































Kobe Beef - before, after (super tender)

Strawberry Cheesecake we bought from the chocolate factory.

They produce a specific number of cheesecake each day in order to preserve the quality.

Japanese have this theory- increased quantity = reduced quality.
It's quite admirable that they rather preserve quality than to earn money.


Conclusion: Japanese ain't Chinese.






















Japanese Curry































Sashimi!


















Chanko Nabe















Chawanmushi !

*Lolz, enough with the torture la.

No comments: