Monday, September 22, 2008

Sweet Bean - Heavenly Tong Sui

There is this particular place that I discovered since mamaking near Saujana school and it's probably contributing to my weight gain.. lalala, price to pay for good food! worth it!




It sells nice tong sui for a reasonable price. I have a sweet tooth, so it's natural for me to like this place. And of course, there are some good points that make it a super nice shop to hang out - cozy ambience and wifi.  

However, the shop is close every Monday and super crowded on weekends!!
Couldn't be there on my day off, or else, I will be there for hours!!! 
Thank God, or else, I'll end up pokai and fatter!

Some pictures to "inspire" your appetite.

















Don't know the actual name, but it's really good.
The red color thingies are sago alike, chewie and refreshing.
There's milk in the ice and when combined, it does produce a new favour.



















Century Egg. They do take some effort in the deco.
But it's as good as how it looks like.

















And this... Cheesebake rice is superb! Mama-mia
It has some different herbish favour that sets it apart from others.
The usual cheesebake rice are usually just cheesy!
Wonder what kinda herbs they put in..?


Probably another thing I like about this shop how they serve the food - fast and hot.
The smell of food practically filled the air (during peak hours).. and you can see some customers nosing on what other people are eating. Well, I'm guilty of that too.

Posting food makes me hungry... 

1 comment:

Joe J Cheah said...

Looks good. The only that looks eeky is the red stuff that looks like fish roe but only slimier. The century egg looks kinda off. Shouldnt century eggs be black?