Thursday, October 09, 2008

Having Fun with Photoshop

Anyone can photoshop now!!!

Learning photoshop has never been so easy! Thanks to internet, there's plenty source of resources!!

Good tutorials - this is one of my favourite links to learn photoshop stuff.



If you want to learn a certain effect, just type in the effect in the search box and be on your way to increase ur photoshop knowledge.

I was in in one of those moods in experimenting something new to learn, so I started browsing through... and aha.... I found this.


This is what I learnt today through this tutorial:


1. How to make 3D image.

2. Finally used the dodge and burn tool!!

3. How to place nice "grafitti" on text.

And it ain't hard!!!
Well, the toughest part is getting the "burn and dodge tool". 

I ter-burnt the second O.... reminds me of burnt mashmallow, yum yum

*Mine looked so amateur compared to the pro

You can learnt this through HERE!
LOLz.. see if yours turn out better than mine

I decided to put my new knowledge to use... 
Tata.....My Version of 3dness


Shishi in the jungle






Can one ever learn everything about photoshop?


(P/s: Please place your comments here instead of the chatbox. Let's keep chatbox for other random stuff. Thank you!)

No comments: